You can access thse files with any SFTP (Secure Shell FTP) client on sftp://everestk2:firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/pubsandbox/.
There is a visual way to download files from there using FileZilla. Just follow the steps.
Steps to install and configure FileZilla
- Download the FileZilla client for Windows, Mac or Linux, install and run it.
- Download the configuration for FileZilla to access my file repository.
- On FileZilla menu, select File➔Import… and select the FileZilla-exchange-files-with-Avi.xml you’ve just downloaded. This will add 2 new entries on your FileZilla’s Site Manager.
Steps to connect to my server and start downloading
- Open FileZilla site manager with File➔Site Manager… or Ctrl+S or using the first button on the toolbar.
- Select Music Collection to connect to this file repository. First time you connect a confirmation window will appear. Just click OK:
- Now browse my file repository on the right and you computer on the left and drag entire folders or just selected files from mine (right) to yours (left).
- If you reached this page from the browser version of my repository, here is how to go to the same place with FileZilla:
Steps to upload files to my repository
- Use Site Manager (File➔Site Manager… or Ctrl+S) and select Upload Files.
- Now drag your files or entire folder structures from your computer on the left to mine on the right.
- Let me know you are sending me files, by e-mail, instant message or by phone.
There are no limits in number of files, directories or their size you can upload.
Thank you for sharing files with me.